Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Indem Sie fortfahren, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Erfahren Sie mehr
1.Tool lists for drill files are ALWAYS read ( and interpreted) by our CAM systems as finished hole sizes ( so final diameter of the whole after plating and surface finish )
2. PCB drill tools are manufactured in increments of 0.05 mm. We convert the drill size given in the drill files or tool lists into milimeters and rount ot hte nearest 0.05 mm.
3. If possible, provide separate drill files for plated (PTH) and non-plated (NPTH) holes. If this is not possible, always specify different tools for PTH and NPTH holes and mark clearly which tools are PTH and which tools are NPTH.
4. When no PTH/NPTH info is given we use the following rules to determine PTH/NPTH:
5. Finished hole sizes (ENDSIZES) smaller than or equal to 0.45mm (18mil) are by default considered as VIA holes You can adjust this limit by selecting another value for" Holes <= may be reduced" in Board technology
6. To allow for the plating in the hole we drill holes prior to plating at a larger size (drill over-sizing)The conversion rules from finished hole ENDSIZE to production TOOLSIZE are:
7. Standard tolerances on drill ENDSIZE diameter.
Access from out side of Germany? Looking for Eurocircuits.com?
Guaranteed FASTEST delivery. 100% purchase protection. User friendly interface.